Monday, February 11, 2008

life action

i have officially joined the life action bubble! well, officially will begin on february 25th. i will be working in the accounting department and i couldn't be more thrilled. i will finally be doing what i love and will be using the talents i've been blessed with. of course i must thank del for mentioning my name when the position became available.
i'm also reminded and very humbled by the grace of God. i'm been less than satisfied with my job experience for quite some time. which further continued when i took a retail position. if there is any testament at all to the work and timing of our merciful God, this is it. the very day i was made aware of the opening at life action, i was feeling most discouraged about my job and had made a self commitment to get my resume out to as many places as possible. when amanda and tim told me about the good news later that night, i had no doubt this was God's work.
what an awesome Lord I have. i feel truly blessed. i will be anxiously awaiting february 25th!

10 comments:

kt said...

yay! congrats! i'm excited for you & am confident that the position will suit you better than retail!

sarah said...

thanks kt!

i've been thinking a lot about your small group. are you meeting this week? if so, is there still room for one more?

kt said...

yep, we'd love to have you!!!

Amanda said...

:D

If I could make a bigger smiley, I would! *hugs* I know how excited you are about this; I saw your eyes light up when Tim and I mentioned it!

We miss you lots!

Oh - did you see you'd been tagged for a meme over at Brian's blog? :)

Critter said...

How wonderful Sarah!! It's good to see the actions of God's goodness in your life this way:) God's blessing's on you as you start in this new position.

Corin

sarah said...

seester,

i was like, what is a meme! i thought it was some blogger term. and maybe it is (still haven't figured that out yet). as you can imagine, i had a dopey grin on my face when i saw i was mentioned on someone else's blog! hehe. crazy blogger world!

i miss you guys tons. it's so lonely here. i might have to blog about it! stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Sarah:

Congratulations! I know you must be on cloud nine. I am happy that you are back into your element, numbers that is...:)

Brian G. Hedges said...

congrats on the job!

Scott said...

Huzzah for positive career moves!

Congrats.

sarah said...

thank you everyone for your kind words!