Monday, August 25, 2008

the most handsome of all little buddies

Yes, my nephew is the cutest of all little buddies! If you know me (and you probably do if you're reading my blog!) you know that little buddy has a special place in my heart.


Last Friday, Mom, seester, little buddy, and I hit up the Michigan City outlets. I'm not a shopper by nature, but when I'm on the hunt for little buddy clothes - beware! When I see something that will enhance little buddy's already cute features I have a hard time passing it up! What little kid doesn't need OshKosh B'Gosh overalls? And yes, the pajamas do have elephants, tigers, monkeys, and alligators on them!

Little buddy will forever be most handsome! :D

6 comments:

Scott said...

Sarah!

You're not dead!

I can't tell you how pleased that makes me.

Although, if you were, I suppose I might get better accomodations in a few weeks...

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mwh said...

"the cutest of all little buddies!"

So there are other little buddies?

:-)

Critter said...

i agree sarah, but I have to be careful I have other nephews:)

Amanda said...

mwh - Well, it's still way too early to tell if the newbie will be a little buddy or a little princess. ;D

Anonymous said...

This little grandson of mine is stepping into fall/winter in style. And of course he is the cutest little boy, but of course I am biased.

Hugs to Nathan..eh loo