Wednesday, June 18, 2008

no news is good news

yikes! i haven't posted in over a month. so what's been going on in my life? nothing drastically different than a month ago. i go to work (which i love), play with little buddy (which i love), go to small groups (which i love), play softball (which i love), and help out with a few other activities (which i love). hmm... there is a trend here. :) i must admit, i don't have anything to complain about. life is good (insert smiley face w/ shades).
i have a few post ideas rolling around in my brain. but it's way late at night. as has been the trend lately - late to bed, early to rise. yikes! keep checking in my small, tiny audience. i'll post again soon!

7 comments:

mwh said...

I think the LORD intends us to enjoy our daily lives, so I'm glad you are.

"24> So I decided there is nothing better than to enjoy food and drink and to find satisfaction in work. Then I realized that these pleasures are from the hand of God. 25 For who can eat or enjoy anything apart from him? 26 God gives wisdom, knowledge, and joy to those who please him" (Ecclesiastes 2:24-26, NLT).

lisatatj said...

I am glad that you 'love' much...it makes you so lovable :)

thanks for posting...missed you ;)

Amanda said...

ah, a small, tiny, but SIGNIFICANT audience. :D

sarah said...

mwh - i should think so! of the many life lessons i've learned this past year, i've definitely taken notice that love of life is directly correlated with how closely i'm walking with God.

lisatatj - thanks! and thanks for letting me 'love' your boys. i'm really looking forward to tomorrow's game.

seester - :D to being the willing catalyst of change - thanks for opening up your home! i don't tell you that enough (if ever!)

Critter said...

Nice to hear from you:) I heard that you have quite the social calendar these days:) Glad that you are enjoying life!

Scott said...

Hi Sarah. I'm pleased to know that you aren't dead. ;)

Glad things are going so well.

Anonymous said...

Ah, this post brings tears to a mother's eyes to know that my daughter is happy where she is growing. Of all the things I have been blessed with, the love that you and Amanda, Tim, and Nathan share as a family is truly the most important to me. You have been blessed too with a loving Church family and a social calendar full of life and love.