Sunday, March 16, 2008

litttle group family

i love my little group! we have such a good time together. like most families, there is the occasional conflict. but unlike most families, our small group talks it out. apologies are requested, forgiveness granted, and confessions made. i may be learning more from the interaction then the actual Bible lessons. i am so blessed to be a part of this particular dynamic. thank you to my little group members for your honesty, openness, love and most importantly for showing me how much God is alive in each and every one of you! i love you!!!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

:D I'm happy for ya, seester!

kt said...

we love you too! our group wouldn't be the same without you, and i'm so happy you've decided to keep coming back.

lisatatj said...

I second that-kt!!!! :) I think you fit in sooo perfectly and know God sent you to our group ;)

mwh said...

Hey! There wouldn't be so much conflict if you weren't always picking a fight! :-) I'm such a peaceful person myself. :-)

I third the sentiments above in being glad you're in our group.

sarah said...

thanks guys! *hug*